Friday, April 18, 2008

Reading Now: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Right now, I am reading the last episode of a J.K. Rowling's masterpiece, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This is the longest Harry Potter novel I've ever read. From the moment I started reading until now it took almost 5 months. Coz I was busy preparing for my big day and the book is also very thick (1000 pages in Indonesian).

I really like 'the Battle of Hogwarts' chapter. What a battle! When it is filmed by David Yates (director of Harry Potter's film from the Order of Phoenix), the Battle of Hogwarts segment will be the most memorable battle in movies history. I'm sure Yates is capable to do it.

Can't wait 'til 2011!

2 comments:

Pamela Ariani said...

Hehe..lha gimana mau selesai. Bacanya tiap mau tidur tok..padahal baru baca 2 lembar pasti udah ngorok ma gemeletukan gigi nya..

andi said...

Gak yooo... Buktine wes rampung! Weeekkk!!!